[Patch] Fix calculating starttime of repeated timers with start date

C.Y.M wrote:
> Udo Richter wrote:
>> C.Y.M wrote:
>>> Isn't a "start day" set when a single event timer is created? The
>>> original timer
>>> that is created is just set to a single day event. Then I edit that
>>> timer to
>>> recur every Monday.
>> When the timer changes to repeated, the start day (in
>> seconds-since-epoch) is set to 0 at the same moment. A good hint:
>> Repeated timers with start day != 0 will have a '!' in front of the
>> timer. This would also indicate weired things stored into that field.
>>
>> The edit dialog operates on a copy, and the copy overwrites the actual
>> timer in one big copy operation.
>>
>>> After I accept the timer modification to recur every Monday,
>>> thats when VDR freezes. Hm, I wonder what is different.
>> One thing you can try: When VDR freezes, connect gdb to it with
>> --pid=xxx and do the usual thread apply all bt. That way we should at
>> least see where it is frozen.
>>

> Udo, I was wrong about the skin not making a difference.  When I am in Enigma,
> thats when it crashes.  If I just use the default STNG skin, its fine.  There is
> some schedule checking in the Enigma skin, I'm sure thats what is causing it.
> It crashes when I go into the main menu (I think editing the timer was just a
> coincidence).  So, it appears that Enigma needs the fix.

The problem I am experiencing with this starttime patch has to do with a new
function in the text2skin plugin that was introduced by Enigma.

struct tEvent : public cListObject

This is added to text2skin by the following patch: text2skin_extensions-0.8.diff

Enigma will list the upcoming timers in the main menu and thats what sends vdr
into a lockup.

Best Regards.