[Patch] Fix calculating starttime of repeated timers with start date

C.Y.M wrote:
> Thanks a lot for looking at this problem, Udo. So, is it my understanding that
> Enigma does not need to change if we use the original "starttime" patch you
> posted in conjunction with this other new one?

The two patches (my original and my last) fix minor issues with VDR. The
bogus Enigma loop may terminate again with these two patches, but I
wouldn't bet on it. You can try it if you want.

Rewriting the Enigma loop as I suggested would be a good idea anyway, to
make it a bit more robust.

Cheers,

Udo