Re: MX Package Installer / Install TDE on any Debian based system

said William Morder via tde-users:

| Maybe that's what I have been missing. I am about to reinstall my system
| to get rid of a minor nuisances, so it would be a good time to try it.
|
| The main thing is, I have my own sources.list which replaces the default
| Debian/Devuan sources.list, and my list includes TDE repositories. So if
| there is a way to get my own sources.list recognized during the process,
| that would save me at least an hour of time when doing a system
| reinstallation.
|
| Not sure if we are talking about quite the same thing, so just to be
| clear: I am installing Devuan using an image on a flash drive. If there
| is a way to get my sources.list recognized during installation (or
| better yet, to write my own sources.list over the default, so that the
| TDE repositories are available during installation of a new system), for
| myself that would be like discovering fire or inventing stone tools.

How about installing no desktop and when you boot to a command prompt
copying your sources.list from wherever you safely kept it to /etc/apt/,
then doing apt update, ant upgrade, apt install trinity (or whatever the
TDE meta package is).
--
dep

Pictures: http://www.ipernity.com/doc/depscribe/album