Re: MX Package Installer / Install TDE on any Debian based system

said William Morder via tde-users:

| Also, does this mean that I can skip that annoying middle part where I
| must use another desktop besides TDE (e.g., XFCE or MATE or KDE) in
| order to get TDE packages installed. It would be nice never to have
| anything but my Devuan GNU/Linux free/libre OS installed, with TDE on
| top of that, and never to pollute my system with that other crap.

Can't you do that pretty much with mc? I'd suppose it weould be pretty
easy -- assuming all the Debians and Debian dilutions use apt -- to add
the TDE repositories by using the mc editor -- F4 -- to place them, then
do update / apt install tde. no?
--
dep

Pictures: http://www.ipernity.com/doc/depscribe/album