Re: Reliably play a sound without disrupting the screen? [offtopic]

Okay, I believe it's long past time we bring this off-topic odyssey to a
close. It's fun sometimes, but we're going too far. We won't agree on those
big questions, and obviously we won't solve the world's problems.

Let's try to solve our problems locally, where we live, starting with getting
our machines to serve us, rather than the other way around.

My apologies for starting or furthering the madness, but it is like a snowball
rolling downhill.

Besides, I have other problems, mostly having to do with my machine at the
moment. Also, I can feel that Slavek is about to drop the hammer.

Bill