Re: Reliably play a sound without disrupting the screen? [offtopic]

William Morder via tde-users wrote:

> The idea of a liberal education originally meant something more like
> free-ranging, independent inquiry. Now *liberal* is taken to be a
> political stance, opposed to *conservative*; thus some people (won't name
> names) would like to purge liberals from education and to fill
> universities with dunces and butt-kissers whose only qualifications are
> loyalty to Big Brother and the official party line.

well, in Europe we have evidence that George Soros is involved in many of
these processes with his Open Society Foundation, for whatever reason -
they are destroying education and countries as whole, but it is getting
very political and conspirative into some extent. But there is evidence -
ask the Hungarians if you don't want to ask the Russians. The other
countries are simply subordinate to his foundation. It is everywhere the
same scheme - they infected the education system (the universities and the
teachers) also the media and the politicians ... so mostly there is no
chance to resist.
Why they are doing it - I don't know. But in 10-15 years Europe will be
finished. Even today there is not enough educated people to build
something. I don't know how it is in the US ... but well, I can imagine.