Re: Reliably play a sound without disrupting the screen? [offtopic]

gene heskett wrote:

> I'm glad I retired 20 years ago. Somebody else can deal with the idiots
> now.

this is taking pandemic dimensions all over the globe and is likely to
accelerate in the future (especially in the west).
Education is broken from the kinder garden to the university.
We were laughing few years ago that the movie "Idiocracy" is not a fiction
but is the now, however we did not expected to have the future so fast
arriving to reality. It is hopeless!