Re: kweather does not update weather data

Michael via tde-users wrote:

> It’s always the original developer’s fault!  Which, while mostly a joke,
> really isn’t :( as they are the ones who inadvertently create constraints
> like this.  So, okay, we only get two levels to play with, which
> definitely explains why certain countries are top level categories.
> Band-aids then...
>
> If Greenland is the only country without an existing region then just
> stick it in Atlantic and be done.
>
> If I find any other countries that don’t fit (tomorrow) I’ll bring it up,
> but otherwise, closing this?

in the attachment what is left unassigned - except the many (~700) stations
from Canada.

I'm just considering the creation of Caribean region ... but also may be in
the future.

 KGSN  NORTHERN MARIANA ISLAND SAIPAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
 LFVP  Saint Pierre and Miquelon       Saint-Pierre
 MBPV  Turks and Caicos Islands        Providenciales
 MYAK  Bahamas,The     Congo Town, Andros Island
 NSTU  United States Minor Outlying Islands    Pago Pago / Int. Airport
 PJON  United States Minor Outlying Islands    Johnston Island, Johnston Atoll Airport
 SFAL  Falkland Islands, Islas Malvinas        Stanley Airport
 SOCA  French Guiana   Cayenne / Rochambeau
 SOOM  French Guiana   Saint-Laurent-Du-Maroni
 SYCJ  Guyana  Georgetown/Cheddi Jagan International Airport
 SYGT  Guyana  Georgetown
 SYTM  Guyana  Timehri Airport
 TBPB  Barbados        Grantley Adams
 TBPO  Barbados        Bridgetown City
 TDCF  Dominica        Canefield Airport
 TDPD  Dominica        Melville Hall Airport
 TDPR  Dominica        Roseau
 TFFF  Martinique      Le Lamentin
 TFFJ  Guadeloupe      Gustavia, Saint Barthelemy
 TFFR  Guadeloupe      Le Raizet, Guadeloupe
 TGPY  Grenada Point Salines Airport
 TIST  Virgin Islands  Charlotte Amalie St. Thomas, Cyril E. King Airport
 TISX  Virgin Islands  Christiansted, Henry E. Rohlsen Airport
 TKPK  Saint Kitts and Nevis   Golden Rock
 TLPC  Saint Lucia     Vigie
 TLPL  Saint Lucia     Hewanorra International Airport
 TNCA  Aruba   Queen Beatrix Airport
 TNCB  Netherlands Antilles    Flamingo Airport, Bonaire
 TNCC  Netherlands Antilles    Hato Airport, Curacao
 TNCE  Netherlands Antilles    Roosevelt Airport Saint Eustatius
 TNCM  Netherlands Antilles    Juliana Airport, Saint Maarten
 TQPF  Anguilla        Wallblake
 TTCP  Trinidad and Tobago     Crown Pt./ Scarborou
 TTPP  Trinidad and Tobago     Piarco International Airport, Trinidad
 TTPT  Trinidad and Tobago     Crown Point Airport, Tobago
 TUPJ  British Virgin Islands  Beef Island, Tortola
 TVSV  Saint Vincent and the Grenadines        Arnos Vale
 VMMC  Macau   Taipa
 VRGN  Maldives        Gan
 VRMM  Maldives        Male
 WBSB  Brunei  Brunei Airport