Re: kweather does not update weather data

On Saturday 16 January 2021 11:40:28 am deloptes wrote:

> Yes I was thinking the same, but the code allows only 2 levels:
> Region -> State. Bigger countries that have many federal states appear as a
> region. I do not think this can be changed easily as the code is based on
> this concept.

It’s always the original developer’s fault!  Which, while mostly a joke,
really isn’t :( as they are the ones who inadvertently create constraints
like this.  So, okay, we only get two levels to play with, which definitely
explains why certain countries are top level categories.  Band-aids then...

If Greenland is the only country without an existing region then just stick it
in Atlantic and be done.

If I find any other countries that don’t fit (tomorrow) I’ll bring it up, but
otherwise, closing this?

Best,
Michael