kweather does not update weather data

Good day!

Has anyone noticed that kweather applet doesn't update weather data
anymore since some weeks?

More exactly, weather data for "Berlin-Tegel". Kweather comes obviously
with a database from which you can choose your location (airport). For
Berlin that used to be "Berlin-Tegel" and "Berlin-Tempelhof" (which is
dead since 2009). I checked with "Braunschweig" and it shows actual
current data.

Last time that happened the URL for retrieving the data had changed on
the part of the server (noaa.gov). This URL was hardcoded in the source
of the software and one of the developers had to change it (Tim did
that) and it worked again since.

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration of the U.S.
Department of Commerce offers a lot of services on nws.noaa.gov where
the local weather data used to be served as single html pages which
were named according to their respective ICAO-Codes (airport IDs).

I suspect they again changed something, but I couldn't find anything
relevant on their homepage in a couple of minutes.

"QCLCD ASCII Files are no longer available. Please use the Global-Hourly
File Access link above."

I don't know what "QCLCD" means. I'm only guessing here anyway.

Maybe only kweather's database of available airport weather stations
needs to be updated…

Kind regards,
Stefan