Re: kweather does not update weather data

deloptes wrote:

> in the attachment what is left unassigned - except the many (~700)
> stations from Canada.
>
> I'm just considering the creation of Caribean region ... but also may be
> in the future.

Looking at the list I realized most of these countries are in the carebean,
so I added a mapping.

Based on what we discussed I created one region "North America" and removed
regions Atlantic and Mexico. Greenland and Mexico moved to North America
region.

so now only those countries in the attachment are not being mapped to any
region and will not appear in the configuration

I also renamed Austrasia to Australia and Oceania as it seemed more
appropriate given the content.

It would be great if you review the skeleton
https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/gitea/TDE/tdetoys/src/branch/issue/9/kweather/kweather/weather_stations.desktop.in

I am waiting for couple of days to see if someone will submit the mapping of
the stations to the Canadian states and will ask for review and merge of
the changes.

I am sure it looks 1000x better now

 KGSN  NORTHERN MARIANA ISLAND SAIPAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
 LFVP  Saint Pierre and Miquelon       Saint-Pierre
 NSTU  United States Minor Outlying Islands    Pago Pago / Int. Airport
 PJON  United States Minor Outlying Islands    Johnston Island, Johnston Atoll Airport
 SFAL  Falkland Islands, Islas Malvinas        Stanley Airport
 TGPY  Grenada Point Salines Airport
 VRGN  Maldives        Gan
 VRMM  Maldives        Male
 WBSB  Brunei  Brunei Airport