Re: Root remaining read-only after boot, no obvious reason why

On Tue, May 16, 2023 at 05:26:00PM +0000, Dave Re wrote:

This is not a response to your issue, but I wanted to reach out and say that
I also work at Imprivata, in the Spirit group. :)

  breichert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

And I'm stuck with systemd for the now-ancient SLES12 distibution...

And I have a separate CentOS 7 distribution that I'm kepeing alive, as
well...

We could share notes, at some point...

--
Brian Reichert				<reichert@xxxxxxxxxxx>