Re: Root remaining read-only after boot, no obvious reason why

Hmm, so we stopped enabling systemd-remount-fs.service in this way back in 2018
(https://github.com/systemd/systemd/commit/9b69569d2c). At this point,
that's ancient history for us ;)

We're unfortunately stuck to the RHEL 8 choice for systemd, yeah... ancient for sure. One step I haven't taken is turning on debug level logging in systemd - not sure what to expect (or not expect) out of it, but I guess that's my next step. I'd welcome any pointers to debugging resources, etc, but realize this is an older version of systemd.

Dave Re
Manager, DevOps Engineering
www.imprivata.com
20 CityPoint, 6th Floor
​480 Totten Pond Road
​Waltham, MA  02451
Facebook
LinkedIn
Twitter
YouTube
The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.  [ImprivataV12018]