Re: Squirrelmail 1.4.23-SVN Functionality

>> Using this version ^^above^^, do the following plugins need to be
>> patched????:
>> - reply_button
>
> Nope
>
>> - msg_flags
>> - multiple_attachments
>
> There are unpublished updates for these (contact me offlist if you want to
> try them) but I think the existing ones still work fine.
>
>> I have the following plugins installed:
>> add_address, calendar, demo, html_mail, jump_to_folder, msg_flags,
>> sent_subfolders, squirrelspell, administrator
>> compatibility, filters, image_buttons, listcommands, multiple_attachments,
>> reply_buttons, show_headers, test
>> advanced_settings, compose_extras, folder_sizes, mail_fetch, newmail,
>> select_range, spamcop, translate, bug_report
>> delete_move_next, fortune, info, message_details, preview_pane,
>> sent_confirmation, squirrel_logger, and view_as_html
>>
>> Not all these plugins are active...
>
> Best to list active plugins (and versions) if you are seeing bugs and
> think they are to blame.  Or just remove them all and add them one at a
> time.

All plugins either came with the version of Squirrelmail I downloaded, or I got them directly from the plugins page yesterday.  Just
loaded on Quicksave and now have the 'Cancel' option when editing emails.

Here is a list of my plugins:
Plugins
  Installed Plugins
    1. info
    2. squirrelspell
    3. newmail
    4. message_details
    5. add_address
    6. select_range
    7. sent_confirmation
    8. view_as_html
    9. squirrel_logger
    10. folder_sizes
    11. compose_extras
    12. advanced_settings
    13. calendar
    14. image_buttons
    15. multiple_attachments
    16. show_headers
    17. jump_to_folder
    18. html_mail
    19. reply_buttons
    20. delete_move_next
    21. quicksave

  Available Plugins:
    22. administrator
    23. bug_report
    24. compatibility
    25. demo
    26. filters
    27. fortune
    28. listcommands
    29. mail_fetch
    30. msg_flags
    31. preview_pane
    32. sent_subfolders
    33. spamcop
    34. test
    35. translate

>> I can't see my interface issues being a result of the three plugins I
>> can't patch.
>
> What do you mean by "can't patch?"

I addressed this is a separate email and you replied already.

> [...]
>>     Attachment dir OK.
>>     Plugins OK.
>>     Themes OK.
>>     Default language OK.
>>     Base URL detected as: https://X.X.X.X/webmail/src (location base
>> autodetected)
>> Checking outgoing mail service....
>>     SMTP server OK (220 dream.kevla.org ESMTP)
>> Checking IMAP service....
>>     IMAP server ready (* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS
>> ID ENABLE IDLE LITERAL+ STARTTLS AUTH=PLAIN AUTH=LOGIN] Dovecot
>> ready.)
>>     Capabilities: * CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE
>> IDLE LITERAL+ STARTTLS AUTH=PLAIN AUTH=LOGIN
>> Checking internationalization (i18n) settings...
>>      gettext - Gettext functions are available. On some systems you must
>> have appropriate system locales compiled.
>>      mbstring - Mbstring functions are available.
>>      recode - Recode functions are unavailable.
>>      iconv - Iconv functions are available.
>>      timezone - Webmail users can change their time zone settings.
>> Checking database functions...
>>     not using database functionality.
>>
>> Congratulations, your SquirrelMail setup looks fine to me!
>>
>> 8. I do have some errors in the PHP log:
>> PHP Warning:  fsockopen(): Peer certificate CN=`kevla.org' did not match
>> expected CN=`localhost' in /usr/share/squirrelmail.1423/src/c
>> onfigtest.php on line 454
>>
>> PHP Warning:  fsockopen(): Failed to enable crypto in
>> /usr/share/squirrelmail.1423/src/configtest.php on line 454
>>
>> PHP Warning:  fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://localhost:993
>> (Unknown error) in /usr/share/squirrelmail.1423/src/configtest.php
>>  on line 454
>>
>> PHP Warning:  fsockopen(): Peer certificate CN=`kevla.org' did not match
>> expected CN=`localhost' in /usr/share/squirrelmail.1423/src/c
>> onfigtest.php on line 454
>>
>> PHP Warning:  fsockopen(): Failed to enable crypto in
>> /usr/share/squirrelmail.1423/src/configtest.php on line 454
>>
>> PHP Warning:  fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://localhost:993
>> (Unknown error) in /usr/share/squirrelmail.1423/src/configtest.php
>>  on line 454
>>
>> PHP Warning:  fsockopen(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error
>> messages:
>> error:1408F10B:SSL routines:ssl3_get_record:wrong version number in
>> /usr/share/squirrelmail.1423/src/configtest.php on line 454
>>
>> PHP Warning:  fsockopen(): Failed to enable crypto in
>> /usr/share/squirrelmail.1423/src/configtest.php on line 454
>>
>> PHP Warning:  fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://localhost:143
>> (Unknown error) in /usr/share/squirrelmail.1423/src/configtest.php
>>  on line 454
>
> Those are all from configtest as it tries to learn about your system.  If
> they don't show up under normal usage, I'd ignore.
>
>> PHP Warning:  A non-numeric value encountered in
>> /usr/share/squirrelmail.1423/functions/date.php on line 91
>
> This happens when?  Can you get the input or other data related to how

I can try. I just captured this today...  I think a couple were from yesterday and can be ignored.

>> PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: output in
>> /usr/share/squirrelmail.1423/plugins/multiple_attachments/functions.php on
>> line 119
>
> Inconsequential notice that is fixed in newer version of the plugin
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Paul Lesniewski
> SquirrelMail Team
> Please support Open Source Software by donating to SquirrelMail!
> http://squirrelmail.org/donate_paul_lesniewski.php
>

> -----
> squirrelmail-users mailing list
> List address: squirrelmail-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx