Squirrelmail 1.4.23-SVN Functionality

Installed the above version dated 11.17.2021 and have it working.

I am missing functionality in the interface and am wondering if this might be due to not being able to patch a few of the plugins.

Using this version ^^above^^, do the following plugins need to be patched????:
- msg_flags
- reply_button
- multiple_attachments

I have the following plugins installed:
add_address, calendar, demo, html_mail, jump_to_folder, msg_flags, sent_subfolders, squirrelspell, administrator
compatibility, filters, image_buttons, listcommands, multiple_attachments, reply_buttons, show_headers, test
advanced_settings, compose_extras, folder_sizes, mail_fetch, newmail, select_range, spamcop, translate, bug_report
delete_move_next, fortune, info, message_details, preview_pane, sent_confirmation, squirrel_logger, and view_as_html

Not all these plugins are active...

I can't see my interface issues being a result of the three plugins I can't patch.

I also am missing the following functionality: *Note: These are differences between 1.4.22 and 1.4.23-SVN, but I can't see the bulk of
them being that most different between the two versions.

1. When viewing a folder/directory, I am missing the "Thread View" option .

2. I can only reply to an email if I am viewing a Message List (folder/directory). Click the 'select' box and hit reply or reply all.

3. When I am viewing an email, I do not have the ability to 'Forward', 'Forward as Attachment', 'Reply', or 'Reply all'. The button
options which should be on the top right of the message are not there.  I can't think of a reason these would be missing from an updated
version of Squirrelmail.  They are important...

4. I also do not have the ability to cancel an email being edited. That button/option is also missing if it is supposed to exist.  Have to
just go select a folder to cancel out of the email...

5. When viewing an email in a message list, the options above the header field are missing the 'Previous' and 'Next' options. I do have
'Previous and Delete', 'Unread & Prev', Unread & Next', and' Delete & Next'.  Doesn't matter if the email is the first, last, or in the
middle of the list, no 'previous' or 'next' options...

6. When viewing an email, I don't have the "Message List" option to click on to go back to the message list.  I have to go select the
message list/folder on the left frame again to work around this.

7.  Here is a copy of my configtest results:
SquirrelMail version:	1.4.23 [SVN]
Config file version:	1.4.0
Config file last modified:	19 November 2021 19:57:25
Checking PHP configuration...
    PHP version 7.3.33 OK.
    Running as N/A(N/A) / N/A(N/A)
    display_errors:
    error_reporting: 22527
    variables_order OK: GPCS.
    PHP extensions OK. Dynamic loading is disabled.
Checking paths...
    Data dir OK.
    Attachment dir OK.
    Plugins OK.
    Themes OK.
    Default language OK.
    Base URL detected as: https://X.X.X.X/webmail/src (location base autodetected)
Checking outgoing mail service....
    SMTP server OK (220 dream.kevla.org ESMTP)
Checking IMAP service....
    IMAP server ready (* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE IDLE LITERAL+ STARTTLS AUTH=PLAIN AUTH=LOGIN] Dovecot
ready.)
    Capabilities: * CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE IDLE LITERAL+ STARTTLS AUTH=PLAIN AUTH=LOGIN
Checking internationalization (i18n) settings...
     gettext - Gettext functions are available. On some systems you must have appropriate system locales compiled.
     mbstring - Mbstring functions are available.
     recode - Recode functions are unavailable.
     iconv - Iconv functions are available.
     timezone - Webmail users can change their time zone settings.
Checking database functions...
    not using database functionality.

Congratulations, your SquirrelMail setup looks fine to me!

8. I do have some errors in the PHP log:
PHP Warning:  fsockopen(): Peer certificate CN=`kevla.org' did not match expected CN=`localhost' in /usr/share/squirrelmail.1423/src/c
onfigtest.php on line 454

PHP Warning:  fsockopen(): Failed to enable crypto in /usr/share/squirrelmail.1423/src/configtest.php on line 454

PHP Warning:  fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://localhost:993 (Unknown error) in /usr/share/squirrelmail.1423/src/configtest.php
 on line 454

PHP Warning:  fsockopen(): Peer certificate CN=`kevla.org' did not match expected CN=`localhost' in /usr/share/squirrelmail.1423/src/c
onfigtest.php on line 454

PHP Warning:  fsockopen(): Failed to enable crypto in /usr/share/squirrelmail.1423/src/configtest.php on line 454

PHP Warning:  fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://localhost:993 (Unknown error) in /usr/share/squirrelmail.1423/src/configtest.php
 on line 454

PHP Warning:  fsockopen(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages:
error:1408F10B:SSL routines:ssl3_get_record:wrong version number in /usr/share/squirrelmail.1423/src/configtest.php on line 454

PHP Warning:  fsockopen(): Failed to enable crypto in /usr/share/squirrelmail.1423/src/configtest.php on line 454

PHP Warning:  fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://localhost:143 (Unknown error) in /usr/share/squirrelmail.1423/src/configtest.php
 on line 454

PHP Warning:  A non-numeric value encountered in /usr/share/squirrelmail.1423/functions/date.php on line 91

PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: output in /usr/share/squirrelmail.1423/plugins/multiple_attachments/functions.php on line 119

-----
squirrelmail-users mailing list
List address: squirrelmail-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx