Re: What is "security_tokens" in the userprefs?

> In your version (assuming install from tarball from our site), this is
> the default anyway.  Try setting it to 1 instead.  That should cut
> your tokens roughly in half - if not, there may be some other issue.

Yes, absolutely, installed from source from the SquirrelMail website.
No vendor package.

I've made the change to 1, we'll see how it goes.  :)

> In general, you shouldn't get such a large collection of tokens unless
> you use webmail VERY heavily.  It also won't hurt to log out, blank
> out all your tokens in the database and log in again.  If setting that
> value to 1 above doesn't help, try that and see if it solves your
> refresh issue.

Well, I *do* use it quite heavily...  I typically log in from three
different hosts per day, all day, and don't always log out from
each client.  I've tried to be better about logging out from each
session, but it didn't seem to make a difference.

I know my usage pattern probably doesn't help this issue...  I
hope we can nail down the cause.  I've also logged out and DELETEd
the security_tokens row in the database, so maybe that'll help out
too...

Thanks much!

Benny

--
"Hairy ape nads."        -- Colleen, playing Neverwinter Nights