Re: What is "security_tokens" in the userprefs?

>    I did some poking around in my preferences (stored in a PostgreSQL
> database), and I noticed that the security_tokens row for my user
> is HUGE.  Like over half a megabyte huge, which seems a bit .. off.
> It contains nothing but tokens like:
>
> i:INTEGER;s:12:"TOKEN";
>
> where INTEGER is a ten-digit number, and TOKEN is a 12-character
> string.  This pattern repeats over and over and over again, taking
> up dozens of screens of output when I'm looking at the query results
> in psql.
>
>    What exactly are these tokens?  Are these accumulated as long as
> I leave a browser logged in, or ...?  I was wondering if the algorithm
> SquirrelMail uses to run through all of those might be causing the
> timeouts.

Just a quick reply, I did some more searching and found Paul's
suggestion from a related question I've asked...  I added:

$max_token_age_days = 2;

to my config_local.php, and it didn't appear to clean any of the
tokens out.

Benny

--
"Hairy ape nads."        -- Colleen, playing Neverwinter Nights