Re: all mail is marked as unread after migration

redvision wrote:

> Dear users,
>
> I migrated my postfix and squirrelmail.
> Everything went fine, but all mail in all mailboxes are shown as unread.
>
> I guess i missed a file which i still have to backup and restore?
> Does somebody know where squirrelmail keeps the information about the mail
> is read or unread?

IMAP server tracks message status. If you change IMAP server, you might lose
flags. If you break mailbox files used by IMAP server, you lose flags.

If you search mailing list archives, you can find similar complains related
to one plugin. Check if your issues are not related to delete_move_next
configuration.