Re: Folders missing with new version

Hi,

>> Okay, have deleted .mailboxlist. Is that not a component of uw?
>
> It stores list of subscribed folders.

Yes, that's what I understood, but now I see that deleting it will
cause it to be recreated properly.

> I've asked to "unsubscribe" all folders, when I asked to delete
> .mailboxlist. After you move all folders to new location, users have all
> their mailboxes unsubscribed. Correctly configured plugin ensures that
> users don't have to resubscribe mailboxes.

I thought I understood how this plugin works, but the users aren't
automatically subscribed. I've enabled the plugin, and I know it is
being referenced because it said "INBOX.info already created..." or
something similar. I've now commented out the $autosubscribe_folders
variable. Each user has many different folder names, so I can't list
them.

I must be interpreting that variable wrong, because it wouldn't make
sense to list the folders there.. Please explain.

> Please show all your SquirrelMail configuration, user preferences
> (excluding user names and mail_fetch plugin data) and your UW imap server

[root@mail:autosubscribe] # telnet 0 143
Trying 0.0.0.0...
Connected to 0.0.0.0.
Escape character is '^]'.
* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4REV1 LOGIN-REFERRALS AUTH=LOGIN]
localhost.localdomain IMAP4rev1 2000.287 at Fri, 25 Feb 2011 01:49:29
-0500 (EST)
A01 LOGIN myuser mypass
* CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4REV1 NAMESPACE IDLE MAILBOX-REFERRALS SCAN
SORT THREAD=REFERENCES THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT MULTIAPPEND
A01 OK LOGIN completed
A02 CAPABILITY
* CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4REV1 NAMESPACE IDLE MAILBOX-REFERRALS SCAN
SORT THREAD=REFERENCES THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT MULTIAPPEND
LOGIN-REFERRALS AUTH=LOGIN
A02 OK CAPABILITY completed
A03 NAMESPACE
* NAMESPACE (("" "/")("#mhinbox" NIL)("#mh/" "/")) (("~" "/"))
A03 OK NAMESPACE completed
A04 LOGOUT
* BYE mail.investorssecurity.net IMAP4rev1 server terminating connection
A04 OK LOGOUT completed
Connection closed by foreign host.

Thanks,
Alex