Re: Folders missing with new version

Tomas Kuliavas wrote:

> 2011.02.25 06:39 Alex raÅÄ:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I thought I had solved my problem, but creating new folders is a bit
>> weird still.
>> Okay, I have set the configuration to the above, including the mail/
>> setting, but have left the folder names as INBOX.Trash, etc, for
>> simplicity for now.
>> The users are now able to create folders, but they have a leading dot,
>> as in mail/.foldername instead of just mail/foldername. What would be
>> the cause of this?

One more quess. Is your folder delimiter still set to period?
------
SquirrelMail Configuration : Read: config.php (1.4.0)
Server Settings

General
-------
1.  Domain                 : example.com
2.  Invert Time            : false
3.  Sendmail or SMTP       : SMTP

IMAP Settings
--------------
4.  IMAP Server            : localhost
5.  IMAP Port              : 143
6.  Authentication type    : login
7.  Secure IMAP (TLS)      : false
8.  Server software        : uw
9.  Delimiter              : .

B.  Update SMTP Settings   : localhost:25
H.  Hide IMAP Server Settings

R   Return to Main Menu
C   Turn color on
S   Save data