Re: Folders missing with new version

Alex-325 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm now using v1.4.22 with uw-imap, and folders that were created by
> the users are missing. I've done some research, but haven't found a
> clear answer on how to solve the problem. I've tried changing to
> "none" from "INBOX." as the default folder prefix, but it then seems
> to show multiple occurrences of the same folder.
>
> Is there a way to migrate these folders to the format of the new version?

In SquirrelMail default folder prefix for uw-imap is not none or INBOX.. It
is mail/

Check which UW imap version you are running. SquirrelMail has folder
management issues with some uw-imap servers.

Consider using different IMAP server. Other servers support better mailbox
formats and have more configuration options.