Re: load continuously for some emails in some languages with utf-8 charset

Paul Lesniewski wrote:

> 100% CPU load after clicking the "Submit" button??  Do you mean after
> you click "Submit" and go to the INBOX message list?  Or do you really
> mean the Display Options page "Submit" button locked up the server??

Sorry for my unclear msg, it should be:
100% cpu loading after go to Options > Display Preferences > set "Chinese
Trad" in Language > Submit > go to Inbox to view the email

Paul Lesniewski wrote:

> No debug message is shown when you do what?  What action are you
> trying in this case?  Does the screen show anything at all?

I just go to Options > Display Preferences > set "Chinese Trad" in Language
> Submit > go to Inbox to view the email. if there is no problem email in
the inbox, the debug msg can be shown, however if there is problem email in
inbox, then only show the top menu.....and then hanged.

Paul Lesniewski wrote:

> You can't use SquirrelMail in Traditional Chinese without a
> translation pack, although that might not matter (the problem may not
> be related to the presence or lack of the presence of the
> translations).

Yes, that's why I perform several testing that with and without translation
pack :)

Paul Lesniewski wrote:

> However, if mb_strpos() is returning 0 (zero) instead of FALSE as it
> should, this *does* create an infinite loop.  I have uploaded a new
> patch for this condition to the tracker I previously mentioned.
> Testers are appreciated.

Thx Paul. I confirmed that after I patched squirrelmail with
strings.php.fix.diff,
the page can be displayed without generate 100% cpu loading.

--
Ming
Nethub Online Limited