Re: load continuously for some emails in some languages with utf-8 charset

On Sun, Aug 8, 2010 at 1:47 AM, nethubonline <nethubonline@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sorry to open this thread again.
>
> We found that the same problem (while I use Chinese Trad language as my
> webmail interface, it will load continuously and cause 100% CPU loading.)
> occurs again on another email content which is attached here:
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p29378909/abc2.tar.gz abc2.tar.gz

I don't presently have time to test this myself, but please view the
mailing list posting guidelines and submit all of the information it
asks for (and MORE!) so we can make sure we understand your system.
Please also include information about your gettext, mbstring and other
related systems.

Just taking a peek at the email, the subject is poorly formed, so the
first place to start here is to notify the sender that their mailer is
not RFC-compliant.  "Fixing" SquirrelMail to read non-compliant
headers is not technically part of the job description.  :-)

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team