Re: load continuously for some emails in some languages with utf-8 charset

Please review the mailing list posting guidelines - it helps to retain

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 8:17 AM, nethubonline <nethubonline@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Although the non-compliant headers is sender's problem, but actually it is a
> SPAM, so we have nothing to do on it.

As I recall, there is in fact a user agent header that points you to a
valid email marketing software vendor.  This could be considered less
spammy in that you can in fact address the issue to that software
vendor.

> Secondly, we believe that even a
> webmail software should not be "fixed" to read non-compliant headers, but I
> think ..... you will agree that it should not generate 100% CPU loading to
> affect the whole server.
>
> Sorry for the insufficient information, here it is:

Thanks for this info.  Unfortunately, I am unable to do anything more
about this until I can reliably retrieve your sample email.  The
attachment you originally sent is corrupt for me when I download it.
Please send attachments directly to this mailing list instead of using
Nabble.

Thanks.

--
Paul Lesniewski