Re: squirrelmail can not list folders

Michelle Konzack <michelle.konzack <at> tamay-dogan.net> writes:
> Currently I have to save mney for my new Server and then I  can  migrate
> to Debian/Sqeeze and maybe this helps.  Unfortunately I have a very huge
> application running on my Intranet-Server which prevent  an  Upgrade  of
> the Debian/Etch installation.

PHP APC is available in Etch backports. It is not installable only on some
archs. Or you could increase memory_limit in PHP configuration.

Or you could turn on server side sorting in SquirrelMail configuration. If
you refuse to turn it on, upgrade to Squeeze won't solve your problems.
Stable SquirrelMail versions don't have code that does not work in PHP
5.2.0 and works in PHP 5.3.2. Only SquirrelMail 1.5.x might hit some PHP
5.2.0 quirk, but code has some workarounds for that. IMHO the only
difference is higher memory_limit defaults in newer PHP versions, but you
won't notice it, if you keep your older php.ini.