Re: logs me out when sending mail.

Wow, thanks for the huge reply!

I'm already trying with a separate install of SquirrelMail 1.4.10a with no plugins enabled. I downloaded the latest version of the compatibility plugin yesterday for the other SquirrelMail version I have installed.

Sorry, for not thoroughly reading your last email. Does the new information in my last email change these troubleshooting questions? Should I still go ahead with, turning off the Sent folder?