Re: logs me out when sending mail.

Turning off that plugin didn't help.

When it happens, the right pane sends me to the "you must be logged
in" page. I have to login again to see my mail.

Disabling the html plugin didn't make a difference.

I currently trying with Apache's KeepAlive on to see if that makes a
difference.

go here for more server information...

http://www.nlsd113.net/test.php