Re: logs me out when sending mail.

On 25-Sep-07, at 11:19 AM, Roland Fritz wrote:

Sorry bout' the bump earlier.
versions:
Dovecot 1.0.rc15
Sendmail 8.13.8
Apache 2.2.3
PHP 5.1.6
Zend Engine 2.1.0

Increasing verbosity in the Dovecot logs doesn't reveal anything
unusual.

Should it make a difference if I turn on "Keep Alive" in httpd?

Thanks!
Roland C.

> Hi roland,
>
> Roland Corrigal sagte:
>> Can anyone help me with this? I've been using SquirrelMail for years.
>> This is on a new install and it only happens in SquirrelMail, desktop
>> clients work fine. Could it be something in the php.ini file? help.
>>
>> On 25-Sep-07, at 1:00 AM, Roland Corrigal wrote:
>>>
>>> When I send email from our server, most of the time it logs me out.
>>> The
>>> email still sends, but boots me out. Sometimes it works perfect.
>>> There's
>>> nothing unusual showing up in the logs. I've tried SquirrelMail
>>> 1.4.8 and
>>> 1.4.10a and get the same result with both. What should I check or