Re: folder frame vanishing re-visited..

Tomas Kuliavas said:

> Some questions.

thanks for the response!

> 1. Blank page means PHP error or memory_limit issue. Do you have PHP
> display_errors set to on and error_reporting set to E_ALL? Could you make
> sure that PHP memory_limit is set higher than default value? If you use
> default Postfix message size limits, make sure that PHP memory_limit is
> 20-30 MB or higher.

I don't get a blank page, it's if I right clicked on a folder and
choose the 'open link in new tab' (except that it opens in the same
tab). As for memory limit:

gateway:/etc/php4/apache# grep -i memory_limit php.ini
memory_limit = 40M      ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (8MB)

> 2. Please show list of enabled SquirrelMail plugins with version numbers

these are installed:
address_add-2.1-1.4.0.tar.gz
autocomplete.2.0-1.0.0.tar.gz
bookmarks-2.0.3-1.4.1.tar.gz
compatibility-2.0.6.tar.gz
custom_from-1.1-1.4.0.tar.gz
dictionary-0.6.tar.gz
folder_sizes-1.5-1.4.0.tar.gz
folder_synch.0.8-1.4.0.tar.gz
msg_flags-1.4.3.1-1.4.3.tar.gz
notes.1.2-1.4.0.tar.gz
quicksave-2.3-1.1.0.tar.gz
select_range-3.5.tar.gz
show_headers-1.3-1.4.tar.gz
show_user_and_ip-3.3-re-1.2.2.tar.gz
smallcal-0.8-1.2.3.tar.gz

> 3. Do you have server side sorting enabled in SquirrelMail configuration?

not unless it is a default setting. I don't recall seeing that option
in the configuration but I didn't heavily scruitinze every screen

> 4. Are you 100% sure that error is not caused php4-apc? When I tested apc
> extension on Sarge (or Woody, it was long ago), I couldn't use box for
> development because it created bogus errors when I modified PHP scripts.

yes, because mainly I don't have php4-apc installed(package doesn't
exist in Sarge, it was removed as part of the upgrade from woody).
and the behavior didn't change when I removed it while using
Woody(about a year ago).

thanks again!!

nate