Re: another pane

On 1/21/07, Theo Richel <theo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I find the SM email page quite empty and I would be very happy if there were
> an option to put the calender or the bookmarks in a separate pane onthat
> same page. I couldn't find a plugin that does it, but maybe it is easy to
> implement?

It can probably be implemented similarly to this:

http://squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=222

But note that the interface is being detached from the core product as
of v1.5.2, so this would be more something to implement in a skin for
SM.  I like the idea; add a frame that runs along the bottom that
isn't very tall.... and has hooks in it for plugins to put their own
content.  Or hooks that plugins put their content into only if the
user indicates on the display options page that they so desire --
that'd be nice.  Dunno if I have time, but as I've just cleaned up the
preview_pane plugin, it is something I could probably tackle.

If you're just looking for a small calendar, check out the
small_calendar plugin or use the small calendar option if you are
using the shared calendars plugin, which I recommend over the stock
calendar plugin -- it puts a mini calendar below your folder list.