Here it is again: https://mega.nz/#!dQIwkDKI!QlrmlYHywFqpG9ujJfJLBm_1skxaYz88AJJJy4Euxs0

Regards

Mark

On 09/12/2016 14:17, Jan Stary wrote:
On Dec 08 21:37:02, marcusfb@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I cannot give any more information on where the loops and markers are. They
are created using audio software.
Of course they are. How does that mean you cannot give
any more information? Create the stereo file as advised
and look at the result with an "audio software" which
recognizes merkers and loops and cues and whatnot.

Are they there? That is, did SoX preserve them?
I just tested, and it seems SoX does _not_ preserve them.

BTW, here is a teeny tiny "audio software" which can display
the markers and cues, and three files to test it on.

http://stare.cz/utils/libwav.tar
http://stare.cz/.tmp/microtrack.wav
http://stare.cz/.tmp/zoom-H1.wav
http://stare.cz/.tmp/zoom-H2.wav

It does not matter if SoX would not include features like these. I thought
I'd make my perfectly legitimate request.... I tried.
I'll repeat: what kind of recordings is it that you are processing?
So far, it seems they are trumpet note samples? Does it use markers?
If they are small enough, can you show us two of them (left and right)?

I'll just have to be patient and do the job manually.
No, why would you?

Thanks everyone for your interaction in trying to solve my difficulty. SoX
was recommended to me by a friend with whom I create samplesets. I took up
that recommendation but clearly this is not the software I need,
Well, it seems SoX would not preserver the markers for you.
I might add markers copying to the tool above.

	Jan

Avast logo