Re: Comments ondraft-loreto-sipping-context-id-requirements-00

[JRE] I don't think this is a valid requirement, because it has a
particular class of solutions in mind. In my opinion the basic
requirement should be something along the lines of "It must be possible
to establish, modify and clear down a multimedia session between two
parties, one or both of which use different devices for different
media."

John