Re: RFC-1855, Time, Money, and this email list.

On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 06:40:30 at 06:40:30AM +0200, Michael Schwendt (ms-nospam-0306@xxxxxxxx) wrote:

> If a message starts with a reply at the top, apparently the quote at
> the bottom is not needed at all.

Nuff said!

> > i am sure that many would benefit from a "top posting" world.  :-)
>
> Only those who concentrate on their own thread(s) and who watch only
> for replies to their own message(s), benefit from top posting. For
> everyone else, top posting means extra effort.

Right again: as already said, proper handling of quotes and subject is
in the best interest of who *asks* for help, not just the community.

Ciao,
	Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

They can't stop us... we're on a mission from God!
                -- The Blues Brothers