PCMCIA modem card

Can anyone recommend a PCMCIA modem card that works with linux?

I've used Xircom dual ethernet/modem cards in the past without problems
on RH{7.*,8.0,9} but this time I need just a modem card.

I got a D-Link DM-560 because they sell them at everythinglinux.com.au,
even though there is the suspicious text "WinCONNECT" on the front of
them.

The DM-560 does not do very well for me on RH{8,9}. Minicom can get
it going but it connects with 7bit data + parity at 1200 BAUD. The RH
PPP setup connects at the same speed/data configuration as well and
hence fails.

So I suspect that the WinCONNECT means some secret windows
business is required to make the DM-560 work.

Or maybe the DM-560 requires a special initialization string?

Any recommendations for a PCMCIA modem card?

--
Norman Gaywood, Systems Administrator
School of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science

norm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx            Phone: +61 (0)2 6773 2412
http://turing.une.edu.au/~norm    Fax:   +61 (0)2 6773 3312