Re: RBL blocking of rogers.com valid user e-mail addresses?

On Thursday 24 April 2003 19:28, Mike Chambers uttered:
> Actually, his quote above yours, states he sends email from his
> cable/Internet provider, which is Rogers.  They *own* rogers.com, so
> therefore there is no way of him sending any email using the rogers.com
> domain unless he sends them through his ISP like he stated.

Sorry, wrong answer.  I can send email through my server, configured to say
ti's from aol.com if I want to.  Just because the return address is a
"rogers.com" does not imply in any way that he uses the SMTP server provided
by his ISP.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
http://geek.j2solutions.net