RE: RBL blocking of rogers.com valid user e-mail addresses?

>This is a huge problem. I live in Asia (and have a dynamic IP assigned
to me
>by my ISP) and I find that an increasing number of my emails don't
reach
>their destinations.

Simply having a dynamic IP address shouldn't be a problem because your
mail
should be sent through your ISP's mail server. Their mail server is
probably
on a static address, therefore sending for you shouldn't be a problem.

However, if you're hosting your own mail server on your dynamic address,

then you'll have a problem. A lot of ISPs are implementing black listing
based on IP lookup. If you IP is in a dynamically assigned range, most
mail
servers will reject the mail.

You can get around this by queuing all outbound mail to your ISPs
static-IP
mail server.

--Mike