Re: Samba vs. direct CUPS for Windows clients?

I got it to work by changing /etc/cups/cupsd.conf to allow connections
from all addresses.  However, I am still not sure how to actually add the
printer to my windows box.  When I add by URL and point it to
http://host:631/printers/lp0 (the name of the printer and the address
that successfully connects via the browser) it gives me an error that it
can't find the printer.