Re: Samba vs. direct CUPS for Windows clients?

I am new to CUPS.  I configured my printer and enabled sharing to all
hosts.  The port 631 URL below works fine from my localhost, but I can't
connect to it from my windows box on the same network.  When I try to
access the URL, the browser just hangs and after a long time returns
nothing, like it can't find the page.  I tried restarting CUPS as well
but still got the same results.

What is the normal way to verify that you can connect from your windows
box to the linux box via CUPS?  How should I go about adding the printer
on the windows box.

Your help is appreciated.
Thanks.
-Justin