Re: evolution 1.2 rpm for 8.0

Got spell checking back working now. I had tried to install the aspell
and pspell rpms with no success, it kept saying newer versions were
already installed, as mentioned earlier, so had not tried the
gnome-spell rpm.   It installed fine, so now have a dictionary in place
and in the new Composer Preferences have the UK and US dictionaries to
choose from and enable.

Still not sure whether to install:
oaf-0.6.10-1.i386.rpm
ORBit-0.5.17-1.i386.rpm
ORBit-devel-0.5.17-1.i386.rpm

When running the rpm -qi it says the oaf version 0.6.9 is installed.
At the bottom of the info it lists it says it uses ORBit, but when I
run rpm -qi on ORB it says its not installed?  Seem to be running with
out it okay.

Thanks for your help.  Have also my palm is currently syncing with the
new Evolution too.  Seems to be doing everything from scratch again as
it's taking quite some time?  The new pilot conduits has more options
as well, which is good.

Like the new signature choice as well.

All in all a big improvement.

Appreciate all your help.