Re: evolution 1.2 rpm for 8.0

Thanks for the info.  I've looked at the dates and names of the rpms and
some are different.  It looks like a lot of the ones you used are newer,
in that they have version numbers that are greater than some of my
files, but then there are some of the files I used have greater version
numbers.

Also, there are three files in your set that are not in mine at all:
oaf-0.6.10-1.i386.rpm
ORBit-0.5.17-1.i386.rpm
ORBit-devel-0.5.17-1.i386.rpm

Do you have any idea what these rpms are for?

Also you have no aspell or pspell files that I have.  I got my set from:

ftp://ftp.ximian.com/pub/ximian-evolution/redhat-80-i386/  There seems
quite a difference in the sets of files.

Have found nothing on the Ximian site about spell check not working.

Thanks again,

Neil.

--
Thanks,