Re: C++ lib compatibility between Red Hat 9 and 7.3

On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 11:56:46AM +0200, Toralf Lund wrote:

> If I make a load, public announcement saying that I've written this
> great piece of software that is the best thing since the reinvention of
> the wheel (;-)), and that will render all applications known so far
> hopelessly irrelevant, I think people have every right to shout at me if
> it doesn't. That's true even if I give the software away for free, and

GMAFB. Where does the gcc developers say that, or anything remotely
close to that? The only I find is that they make available "regualar
and high quality releases" of "a compiler with various frontends" and
encourage "everyone to help develop and test". Whining is whining no
matter how grand you guys try to make it sound.

--
Hal Burgiss