RE: C++ lib compatibility between Red Hat 9 and 7.3

You are prone to dumb statements as I said.  You need to study the meaning
of democracy and the good points of debate.  There is a raging debate about
how to make things better. And if debate is cut off then you leave things
out there that don't get fixed and mistakes continue to be made.  We are in
a war where people are getting killed because there was no debate and
everyone was locked in on one way of doing things.  The object of discussion
is to come to a consensus on how to solve problems.  Complaints and
suggestions are ways of getting feed back on how to achieve those goals.
Ideas grow from debate and criticism.  New things are tried because somebody
disagreed or decided on a better way to do it.  As I will say again.  You
are prone to talk out of the wrong end.