Re: Fwd: RAID6 Array crash during reshape.....now will not re-assemble.

On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 1:01 PM, Another Sillyname
<anothersname@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestion but I'm still stuck and there is no bug
> tracker on the mdadm git website so I have to wait here.
>
> Ho Huum

Looks like it is going to be a long wait. I think you are waiting to
do something that might not be inplace/available at all. That thing is
the capability to reset reshape flag when the array metadata is not
consistent. You had an old array in two of these drives and it seems
mdadm confused when it observes the drives metadata are not
consistent.

Hope someone chip in some tricks to do so without a need to develop
such a functionality in mdadm.