Re: Fwd: RAID6 Array crash during reshape.....now will not re-assemble.

Hi John

Yes I had already tried the revert-reshape option with no effect.  It
was when I found that option I also found the comment suggesting it
only applied to reshapes that are growing rather then shrinking.

Thanks for the suggestion but I'm still stuck and there is no bug
tracker on the mdadm git website so I have to wait here.

Ho Huum