Re: "mdadm: Raid level 5 not permitted with --build" -- why is that?

On 26/06/12 03:57, Igor M Podlesny wrote:
> […]
>> In English, the word 'Please' as used by Neil in his first reply is
>
>    The same word was used by me, when I asked what exactly to patch.
> But you seem to be too fanatic (biased) to notice. Bad for you then,
> please read carefully before you judge  (and write).

No sir, I am neither biased nor fanatical, but am appreciative of the
fantastic help that people freely give here.

I also carefully read, and re-read, the entire thread before posting and
as I am English I understand it perfectly.

I suggest you re-read your own replies.

> The same word was used by me

Where precisely ? I do not see the word 'Please'. I see a sarcastic
response with a pathetic attempt to redeem that with the word 'kindly'.

Unfortunately, your English is as bad as your manners and your attitude.
You should rectify them all before giving others lessons. My original
comments on your character therefore still stand.

Add moronic and cretinous behaviour to the list.