Re: "mdadm: Raid level 5 not permitted with --build" -- why is that?

On 25/06/12 15:17, Igor M Podlesny wrote:

>>>    The same applies to you — keep it to yourself, David, if you wish.
>>> I'm free to speak my mind free, am not I?
>>>

>> Sure, and we are free to add you to our kill list ;)
>
>    Inferiority complex? Go ahead.

No, I think like me he just hates rude people like you. None of the
excellent people round here deserve it either.

> Please try to construct coherent email message.  If you want people to
read
> what you write, make it easy for them.

In English, the word 'Please' as used by Neil in his first reply is
indicating that he is POLITELY asking that in future you construct your
email for the benefit of ALL readers of the list. You do not have a
personal hotline, and he was not being rude or sarcastic, unlike you.

Kindly take your arrogance, conceit, and inability to accept criticism
somewhere else.