Re: Wifi switch not working, linux on IdeaPad S205

On 06/18/2011 02:38 AM, Joey Lee wrote:

Could you please help to test this patch? This is just a test patch, and
I didn't evaluation AWM0 in update rfkill state polling because I didn't
think evaluate AWM0 per second is a good idea.

Please probe acer-wmi driver then report rfkill state. That's see what
the situation, then we add AWM0 part in next patch.

Hello Joey,

just tested your patch. It works, after inserting the patched module i can use wifi!

After booting with hardware switch = on i inserted patched acer-wmi. This is "rfkill list" state after inserting:

0: hci0: Bluetooth
	Soft blocked: no
	Hard blocked: no
1: phy0: Wireless LAN