Re: Wifi switch not working, linux on IdeaPad S205

On 02.06.2011 21:16, Joey Lee wrote:
> This is a problem on "Fn+F5" and "wireless hardware switch", does "Fn
> +F5" also can control wireless state? If yes, then it's a problem it
> have conflict with "wirelss hardware switch".
>
> I mean, even 0x0C is "64", the Fn+F5 still can turn-off wireless, does
> it right?
> If the answer is yes, then we cann't use 0x0C to be killswitch state.

fn+f5 doesn't do anything no matter what state the wifi switch is.
Personally i wouldn't mind if only the wifi switch is supported, i mean,
you don't need a key combination if you have a real switch for wifi
(de)activation.

> What the value in 0x51 and 0x52? is 0, 1 or?

It's 0!

regards
--
Florian Heyer - heyho@xxxxxxxxx