Sound quality in Symbian S60

Hi,

I have still some issues with the sound on my S60 device.

My conclusion:
* testing with symbian_ua client, some audio glitches/stutter, not very
common but occurs every now and then.

* testing with my application, more glitches/stutter

I get the feeling that as soon as my application is doing something, I get a
stutter in my sound.
I assume that this is due to everything is running in the UI thread?

Anyone that knows if PJSIP and the media transport from socket to VAS can
execute in a separate thread?
According to Nokia,
http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.php/VoIP_developer_guidelines_for_S60,
having a separate thread is the preferred way.

Cheers,
Ken