Sound quality in Symbian S60

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

Here is the output from the build error on the Symbian_ua project

make -s  -r -f
"\EPOC32\BUILD\pjsip\build.symbian\SYMBIAN_UA\GCCE\SYMBIAN_UA.GCCE" UREL
ua.cpp
\epoc32\release\ARMV5\urel\pjsip.lib(sip_auth_client.o): In function
`pjsip_cred_info_cmp':
sip_auth_client.c:(.text+0x12a): undefined reference to `.L23'
make[1]: *** [\epoc32\release\gcce\urel\symbian_ua.exe] Error 1
make: *** [TARGETSYMBIAN_UA] Error 2
  make -r  -f "\EPOC32\BUILD\pjsip\build.symbian\GCCE.make" FINAL CFG=UREL
VERBOSE=-s

I will have a look on the page you referred to. Thanks.

Cheers,
Ken